Ph.D. Student at National Technical University of Athens [full CV]
Research and interests
- Computational Contact Mechanics
- Finite Element Method
- Software Engineering
- Thermal Engineering
- Static, Implicit Dynamic Solvers
- Explicit Solvers
- Ph.D. Candidate Civil Engineering, NTUA – School of Civil Engineering, Greece.
- M.Sc. Computational Mechanics, NTUA – School of Chemical Engineering, Greece.
- M.Eng. Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautics, University of Patras– School of Mechanical Engineering, Greece.
- B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautics, University of Patras– School of Mechanical Engineering, Greece.
- Vasilis A. Merevis, Kostas P. Margaronis, Vissarion Papadopoulos, “Effect of Contact Forces on CNTs Heat Conduction,” in 14th World Congress in Computational Mechanics (WCCM 2020) Eccomas Congress 2020, Paris, France, Jan. 2021.
- K. Margaronis, V. Merevis, V. Papadopoulos, “Finite Element Analysis of the Effect of Contact Forces in Heat Conduction of Composite Materials,” in 8th European Congress on Computational Methods in Applied Sciences and Engineering, ECCOMAS Congress, Oslo, Norway, 5-9 June 2022.
- V. Merevis, K. Margaronis, V. Papadopoulos, “Thermomechanical analysis of the effect of contact forces in heat conduction of composite materials through multiscale contact finite element modelling,” Mechanics of Advanced Materials and Structures. (Under Review).