Ph.D. Student at National Technical University of Athens [full CV]
Research and interests
- Computational Contact Mechanics
- Finite Element Method
- Software Engineering
- Thermal Engineering
- Thermomechanical Analysis
- Nonlinear Analysis
- Ph.D. Candidate Civil Engineering, NTUA – School of Civil Engineering, Greece.
- M.Sc. Applied Mechanics, NTUA – School of Chemical Engineering, Greece.
- M.Eng. Civil Engineering, University of Thessaly – School of Civil Engineering, Greece.
- B.Sc. Civil Engineering, University of Thessaly– School of Civil Engineering, Greece.
- Panagouli, O. K., Margaronis, K., & Tsotoulidou, V. A multiscale model for thermal contact conductance of rough surfaces under low applied pressure. International Journal of Solids and Structures, Vol 200 – 201, Pages 106 -118, Sept. 2020.
- O.K. Panagouli, K. Margaronis,V. Tsotoulidou, “A multiscale model for thermal contact conductance of rough surface under low applied pressure”, in Proc. Eccomas Thermal Conference (COMUS 17), Porto, Portugal, Sept. 2017.
- Vasilis A. Merevis, Kostas P. Margaronis, Vissarion Papadopoulos, “Effect of Contact Forces on CNTs Heat Conduction,” in 14th World Congress in Computational Mechanics (WCCM 2020) Eccomas Congress 2020, Paris, France, Jan. 2021.
- P. Karakitsios, K. Margaronis, “Geomiso DNL: A Cloud-Based Software for Non-Linear Inelastic Dynamic Isogeometric Analysis”, in 16th U.S. National Congress on Computational Mechanics (USNCCM16), Chicago, IL, July 2021.
- K. Margaronis, V. Merevis, V. Papadopoulos, “Finite Element Analysis of the Effect of Contact Forces in Heat Conduction of Composite Materials”, in 8th European Congress on Computational Methods in Applied Sciences and Engineering, ECCOMAS Congress, Oslo, Norway, 5-9 June 2022.
- V. Merevis, K. Margaronis, V. Papadopoulos, “Thermomechanical analysis of the effect of contact forces in heat conduction of composite materials through multiscale contact finite element modelling,” Mechanics of Advanced Materials and Structures. (Under Review).