Stefanos D. Nikolopoulos
Ph.D Student at National Technical University of Athens [full CV]
Research and interests
- Software Engineering
- Machine Learning
- Data-Driven Modelling
- Physics Informed Neural Networks
- Surrogate Modelling
- Ph.D. Candidate Civil Engineering, NTUA – School of Civil Engineering, Greece.
- M.Sc. Applied Mechanics, NTUA – School of Applied Mathematics, Greece.
- M.Eng. Civil Engineering, University of Patras – School of Civil Engineering, Greece.
- B.Sc. Civil Engineering, University of Patras – School of Civil Engineering, Greece.
- S. Nikolopoulos, I. Kalogeris, V. Papadopoulos, “Machine Learning Accelerated Transient Analysis of Stochastic Nonlinear Structures”, Engineering Structures, 2022.
- S. Nikolopoulos, I. Kalogeris, V. Papadopoulos, “Non-intrusive surrogate modeling for parametrized time-dependent PDEs using convolutional autoencoders”, Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, vol. 109. 2022.
- S. Nikolopoulos, I. Kalogeris, V. Papadopoulos, “An autoencoder-based surrogate modeling approach for parametrized time-dependent PDEs”, 14th World Conference on Computational Mechanics, WCCM XIV, and 8th European Congress on Computational Methods in Applied Sciences and Engineering (ECCOMAS 2020), joint Virtual Congress, 11-15 January 2021.
- S. Nikolopoulos, I. Kalogeris, V. Papadopoulos, “A machine learning approach for parametric time-history analysis”, XI International Conference on Structural Dynamics, EURODYN 2020, 23-26 November 2020, Athens, Greece.
- S. Nikolopoulos, P. A. Gourgiotis, T. Zisis, “Analysis of the Tilted Shallow Wedge Problem in Couple-Stress Elasticity”, Journal of Elasticity, vol. 144 205-221, 2021.
- Stefanos Nikolopoulos, Ioannis Kalogeris, Vissarion Papadopoulos, “A Data-Driven Surrogate for parametrized time-dependent PDEs based on Convolutional Autoencoders”, International Congress on Computational Mechanics (10th GRACM), Virtual Congress, 5-7 July 2021.