Ph.D. Student at National Technical University of Athens [full CV]
Research and interests
- Software Engineering
- Deep Learning
- Data Analytics
- Machine Learning Engineering
- Uncertainty Quantification
- Stochastic Finite Elements Method
- Nonlinear Multiscale Modeling
- Ph.D. Candidate, Deep Learning technologies for engineering applications, NTUA – School of Civil Engineering, Greece.
- M.Sc. Data Analytics, University of Warwick – Department of Warwick’s Computer Science, United Kingdom.
- B.Sc. Mathematics, NTUA– Department of Mathematics, Greece.
- Papadopoulos L., Nikolopoulos S., Kalogeris I., Papadopoulos V., “A computational framework for the indirect estimation of interface thermal resistance of composite materials using XPINNs,” Submitted to International Journal of Mass and Heat Transfer.
- Savvides, A.A., Papadopoulos L., “A neural network approach for the reliability analysis on failure of shallow foundations on cohesive soils,” (Under Review).
- Xiaoxin Lu, Julien Yvonnet, Leonidas Papadopoulos, Ioannis Kalogeris, Vissarion Papadopoulos, “A Stochastic FE2 Data-Driven Method for Nonlinear Multiscale Modeling,” Materials, MDPI.