Ph.D Student at National Technical University of Athens [full CV]
Research and interests
- Medical Imaging
- Computational Biomechanics
- Digital Signal Processing
- Machine Learning
- Blockchain Technology
- Multi-modal Medical Imaging and Image Fusion
- Spectral Imaging
- Wearable Technology
- Healthcare products and applications
- Software Engineering
- Systems Development and Analysis
- Ph.D. Candidate Civil Engineering, NTUA – School of Civil Engineering, Greece.
- M.Sc. Biomedical Computing, TUM – Technical University of Munich, Munich, Germany.
- M.Eng. Electrical and Computer Engineering, Technical University of Crete – School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Chania, Greece.
- B.Sc. Electrical and Computer Engineering, Technical University of Crete – School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Chania, Greece.
- G. Stavroulakis, T. Christodoulou, S. Pyrialakos, V. Tsotoulidi and V. Papadopoulos, “MTwin: Porting and customizing the computational mechanics solver MSolve for HPC execution in Microsoft Azure”, in 15th World Congress on Computational Mechanics (WCCM-XV), 8th Asian Pacific Congress on Computational Mechanics (APCOM-VIII), Yokohama, Japan, 31 July – 5 August 2022.
- I. Kalogeris, S. Pyrialakos, S. Bakalakos, O. Kokkinos, V. Papadopoulos, T. Christodoulou, “Machine learning-assisted Stochastic Optimization of Structures comprised of Nano-rein-forced Concrete”, International Congress on Computational Mechanics (10th GRACM), Virtual Congress, 5-7 July 2021.